Wednesday, November 27, 2013

 
 
I hope you may find love, encouragement, inspiration, kindness
or a sense of belonging when you visit my blog
 
Hi and WELCOME to my blog....
My journey in life through art, poetry, writing, art journaling,
with my family while dealing with MDD, PTSD & anxiety.

By God's sweet grace and my Lords Love I am able to share my strength, experience and hope with others. I am a mother of two beautiful daughters by birth as well as sons and daughters brought into my life through marriage. I am truly blessed beyond measure to have such a bountiful and loving family. I have an awesome son-in-law and two precious grandsons also!

I live in the Houston Texas area with both my birth daughters, my son-in-law and my grands, NEVER a dull moment in this home :)
I will share more about my family as my blog progresses.
 
I am a psychiatric RN and LOVE what I do....I work with our geriatric population during acute exacerbations within their battles with mental illness.
I will share my art journal entries within two PHENOMINAL art groups
I belong to as well as other art, writings, etc. from time to time.

Forgive me ahead of time for posts that may not have the appeal many do that
have been blogging for awhile as I am learning :)

My November art journal entries for
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. just wanted to say Hi, great start to your blog x deb x http://inmylittlecraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your journal is awesome!! I began my blog a few months back and started my first art journal back in september!! excited to see where your creations take you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie!!! Your words encourage me. I will check your blog out :)

      Delete
  3. I realy love your work. God Bless You

    Eveline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evelyn, thank you! I hope you visit regularly :)

      Delete
  4. Great start to your blog Lisa!! I can't wait to stalk.....i mean, follow you. ;) Blessings and enjoy your journey through your Art Journal. To me, my art journal is like therapy.....only prettier. :)
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yvonne I'm so glad you visited! Art journaling IS therapy. I'm so excited to have my blog up and running :)

      Delete